Privacy matters. Privacy is what allows us to determine who we are and what we do - Edward Snowden
smallcase.com is a product by smallcase Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as smallcase Technologies ). smallcase Technologies is committed to safeguarding any information submitted to us on our website and or services. The privacy notice provides you with a summary of the type of information collected by us, policy regarding use of that information and measures taken to safeguard that information.
Information you provided to us
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information.
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, phone, e-mail address, age etc. when you apply for creating/opening an account with one of our partners - brokers, advisors etc.
- We may also collect Personal Information on the Site or through the Services when we make clear that we are collecting it and you voluntarily provide the same, for example when you submit an application for employment.
- You must ensure to recheck the information or data being provided to us. In case if any of the data/information is found to be inaccurate or incorrect, the same shall be informed to us for immediate amendment. We shall not be responsible for the authenticity of any information including personal information submitted to us.
Information collected via technology
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), and domain name.
Use of personal information
In general, personal Information you submit to us regarding you or your company is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use such Personal Information in the following ways:
- To identify you as a user in our system;
- To provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- To provide the Services you request;
- To improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- To send you e-mail notifications
- To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes.
- Protect our services and our users.
- Market and customer analysis, market research and statistics.
- To prevent and detect fraud or abuse of our services as well as to prevent, detect and investigate any potential unlawful or prohibited activities.
Disclosure to third parties
We may be required from time to time to disclose any personal information collected by us to governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators based on their requirement to comply with the applicable laws including cyber laws.
We may share your information including personal information to third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other functions on our behalf. (eg. Sending emails or newsletters to users).
Creation of anonymous information
We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as the name and email),We use this Anonymous Information to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. smallcase Technologies reserves the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties at its sole discretion.
Third party websites
Security of your information
smallcase Technologies is committed to protecting the security and privacy of your Personal Information. We endeavour to have suitable technical, operational and physical security controls and measures to protect information collected by us that are commensurate with the nature of our business at all times. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Further, despite our efforts to protect your information, if unauthorized persons breach security control measures and illegally use such sensitive/personal data or information, smallcase Technologies, its affiliates and directors shall not be held responsible/liable.
Retention of information/data
It may be noted that we may retain the data as may be provided to us till such time as may be provided under the law and as required to efficiently provide service to our users
smallcase Technologies Private Limited
#51, 3rd Floor, Le Parc Richmonde,
Richmond Road, Shanthala Nagar,
Richmond Town, Bangalore - 560025
- Anonymous Information - Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual guest / user
- Internet Protocol (IP) - Internet Protocol (IP) is the principal set (or communications protocol) of digital message formats and rules for exchanging messages between computers across a single network or a series of interconnected networks, using the Internet Protocol Suite (often referred to as TCP/IP). Messages are exchanged as datagrams, also known as data packets or just packets.
- Personal Information - Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with any other information available, is capable of identifying such person.