Why should you invest in this smallcase?
- GST is now the only indirect tax levied on the supply of a majority of goods and services, replacing service tax, VAT, octroi, etc.
- GST is the biggest tax reform to be implemented in India in decades
- Organised players in unorganised sectors will gain market share as small unorganised players will not enjoy exemption benefits under GST. This will level the playing field between large and small players
- Logistics and transportation companies will benefit from lower costs and seamless movement of goods thanks to the abolishment of different state taxes
- Transportation companies will also face lower labour costs because of reduced checkpoints and warehouses
This smallcase comprises companies anticipated to benefit from the implementation of GST.
This is a low-cost version smallcase without high-priced stocks. Check the standard version here
Past PerformancePerformance vs
Current value of Returns on ₹ 100 invested once 4 years ago would beare