Why should you invest in this smallcase?
This smallcase comprises companies whose revenues and earnings are increasing at a faster rate. Such companies are called growth companies.
- This smallcase picks only liquid stocks from the top 150 market cap stocks listed on NSE
- Companies that have consistently generated profits for the last 5 years are selected
- Only the companies where earnings have grown by more than 10% for each of the last 5 years are selected
- The final stocks are selected on the basis of highest average earnings growth over the last 5 years
- These selected stocks are weighted using a mathematical model that minimizes the volatility of the smallcase
Investors looking to beat the markets over the long run through a passive investment strategy should invest in this smallcase.
Past Performance vs
Equity Large Cap
Aug 31, 2007
Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns & is inclusive of all rebalances. Download chart