Why should you invest in this smallcase?
The objective of the investment advisory portfolio would be to endeavor to generate alpha and risk adjusted returns for investors by creating a benchmark agnostic portfolio predominantly within the Top 250 companies. To invest in growth companies where profitability is expected to grow higher than market average
- Benchmark agnostic diversified portfolio
- Fundamental based ideas picked via a bottom-up approach
- Investment universe predominantly within Top 250 companies with focus on alpha generation along with stability and liquidity
- Select exposure in smaller companies to generate additional alpha
- Endeavor to generate alpha and wealth creation with typically 3-5 years holding period
- Differentiated Portfolio adhering to our "MEETS" Framework
- Portfolio of ~25 companies, single stock exposure limited to less than 10% and sector exposure limited to below 30%
Past Performance vs
Equity Large Cap
Jul 1, 2021
Note: Past performance graph includes changes due to rebalance, events like stock splits & mergers. Also, past performance doesn't guarantee future returns
About the Manager
Abakkus Investment Advisors
Abakkus is an alpha focused boutique asset manager in long only strategies for Indian equities. Our offerings include Close ended Category III Alternative Investment Funds, Advisory Services for Domestic and Global Investors and Portfolio Management Services Ambition and vision is to make Abakkus, one of India's most revered and top performing asset managers over time.