Why should you invest in this smallcase?
The Indian real estate sector is expected to grow at a rate of 30% over the next decade and touch USD 180 billion by 2020.
- By 2020, the housing sector is expected to contribute around 11% of India’s GDP
- Growth in services sectors like IT/ITeS, BFSI & Telecom and requirement from MNCs will drive the demand for office space in Tier 2 cities
- Private equity and debt investments in India's real estate sector grew 12% y-o-y to USD 4.18 billion in 2017. M&A deals worth USD 3.26 billion were also made in India’s real estate sector during the year
- Government initiatives like creation of the National Urban Housing Fund with an outlay of Rs 60,000 crore will also boost the sector
- Growing FDI flow in the realty sector is encouraging increased transparency, which has led to developers revamping their accounting and management systems
This smallcase comprises real estate companies to allow investors to efficiently track and invest in the realty sector.
Past Performance vs
Mar 3, 2014
Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns & is inclusive of all rebalances. Download chart