About the smallcase
This is an asset allocation version of the CANSLIM-esque smallcase.
- The underlying theme of the smallcase mimics the pure equity version smallcase “CANSMLIM-esque”
- CANSLIM model revolves around seven criteria - current earnings, annual earnings, the new factor, supply and demand, leader vs laggard, institutional ownership and market direction. These criteria have been modified for the Indian stock markets
- This smallcase consists of companies that have recorded greater than 10% earnings per share growth over the previous 2 years and also have a high return on equity. High EPS growth in tandem with high ROE indicates that the company is making money at a fast pace while managing capital efficiently
- Future expectations regarding earnings growth have also been taken into account
- Additionally, only stocks that have been showing strong upward price movement and have performed better than 75% of all stocks over the previous 1 year are included
- To reduce the risk of the smallcase, we include other asset classes like gold and debt which is not done in the original smallcase. Thus,this version of the smallcase provides better risk-adjusted returns, especially during market turmoil
This smallcase is suitable for those who want the benefit of the “CANSLIM-esque” smallcase strategy with added protection of asset allocation to safeguard against prolonged market downturns. This version of smallcase reduces fluctuation in portfolio value while providing a smooth wealth creation journey.
Past Performance vs
Equity Large Cap
Current value of ₹ 100 invested once
at launchwould be
Oct 30, 2021
CANSLIM-esque - Asset Allocation Version
Equity Large Cap
Note: All performance graphs & numbers are calculated using only the live data and includes rebalances. Past performance doesn't include cost or guarantee future returns.