Why should you invest in this smallcase?
- The Cyclical Bets Portfolio is a diversified smallcase of different sectors which are in early stage of turnaround and expected to do well in medium and long-term.
- We are likely to follow a basket approach of investing in a particular sector. These are stocks that are likely to outperform as cycle improves and offer the potential of significant re-rating. We have extensive experience in cyclicals and the founders are considered an authority in cyclical and contra-cyclical investing due to their vast experience in this style of investing.
- We look at companies with good corporate governance practices, sustainable balance sheet and which have survived past downcycles.
- The portfolio was launched in Mar 2021 and has had a very good start and given a significant outperformance vis-a-vis the benchmark indices.
- Our co-founder has done extensive dissemination of knowledge in cyclical investing. Please visit https://aurumcapital.in/blogs/category/knowledge-series/jiten-parmar/ to learn more about it.
- We suggest a minimum investment of 5 lakhs in the portfolio (lumpsum or over a period) for it to make economic sense.
Past Performance vs
Feb 15, 2021
Note: Past performance graph includes changes due to rebalance, events like stock splits & mergers. Also, past performance doesn't guarantee future returns
About the Manager
Aurum Capital is a SEBI registered Research Analyst firm. Aurum Capital founders have close to 5 decades of experience in Indian and International equities. The rich industry experience helps us understand companies, complexities of business and tipping points that makes or breaks companies. Our research is not limited to number crunching, but going beyond this and do scuttlebutt research. The founders have deep understanding of market, business and economic cycles and are considered premier authorities on this subject in the Indian market. The founders have regularly been featured on special programs in Indian Business Media channels.