Why should you invest in this smallcase?
This portfolio aims to capture the Momentum factor. Capitalmind has refined the Momentum portfolio over 4 years (read our backtest into momentum as a factor 'Does Momentum Investing work in India').
- Between 15 and 25 stocks, long-only, monthly rebalancing
- Love the all time highs, don’t bother with lows, focus on graphs trending up and to the right
- Trade once a month unless a stock shows major price deterioration (in which case you exit, but wait till the next month to add new positions)
- Target the first Monday of the month for the rebalance
- If there aren’t enough opportunities - stay in cash
- Look for liquidity – prefer stocks that trade 3 cr. plus per day
Past Performance vs
Equity Large Cap
Nov 18, 2016
Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns & is inclusive of all rebalances. Download chart