Why should you invest in this smallcase?
- Government’s has adopted strategy of Investment in infrastructure to overcome the current slowdown.
- The Government has announced the National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP) for Rs. 102 lakh cr during FY20E-FY25E.
- These investments will help Indian economy to target $5trn in GDP by FY25.
- The policy of high government spending will energizes demand in infrastructure related sectors.
- We believe companies like Larsen & Toubro, APL Apollo Tubes, KNR Constructions, Supreme Industries, PSP Projects, KEC International, ACC, Container Corporation would be key beneficiaries.
Click here to download research report.
Past Performance vs
Current value of ₹ 100 invested once
3 years agowould be
Jul 3, 2017
Equity Mid & Small Cap
Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns & is inclusive of all rebalances. Download chart