Why should you invest in this smallcase?
Indian logistics sector has seen annual growth rates of approximately 15% over the last few years, which is expected to continue growing at a rapid pace.
- Generally, the logistics sector grows at 1.5x times the GDP and India is set to be the fastest growing economy among major world economies
- Government has been focusing on the transportation sector with an improve infrastructure facilities
- Rs 1.48 lakh crore was allotted for railway capital expenditure in Budget 2018, most of which will be spent on capacity expansion
- Airport upgradation, improved port connectivity, development of logistics parks and accelerated pace of road construction are also focal points
- Implementation of GST, which will lead to supply chain decisions on the basis of cost efficiency, will positively affect the sector
- E-commerce sector is growing at a rate of over 60% a year and logistics is an integral part of e-commerce businesses
- Currently, the logistics expenditure of e-commerce companies stands at around 10% and the sector is expected to grow along with the e-commerce sector
This smallcase consists of companies that will gain from the boost in growth of the logistics sector.
A low-cost version of this smallcase, without high-priced stocks, is also available here
Past PerformancePerformance vs
Current value of Returns on ₹ 100 invested once 4 years ago would beare