Why should you invest in this smallcase?
Indian pharmaceutical sector is estimated to grow to USD 55 billion by 2020, thereby emerging as the sixth largest pharmaceutical market globally by absolute size.
- Branded generics dominate the pharmaceuticals market, constituting nearly 80 per cent of the market share in terms of revenues
- The sector’s revenues are expected to grow by 8% y-o-y through fiscal 2020
- Pharma sector is expected to generate 58,000 additional job opportunities by 2025
- Indian companies received 304 Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) approvals from the USFDA in 2017. And account for around 30% of the USD 70-80 billion US generics market
- A large pipe-line of high-value drugs as well as decline in regulatory alerts for larger companies is expected to drive growth
This smallcase comprises pharmaceutical and life sciences companies to allow investors to efficiently track and invest in the pharma sector.
Past PerformancePerformance vs
Current value of Returns on ₹ 100 invested once 4 years ago would beare