Why should you invest in this smallcase?
- In the period when most of the investors are focusing on next 4 quarters, the competition in over 12 quarters is scarce and that is where alpha can be generated.
- We invest with a time horizon of over 12 quarters.
- The idea is to create wealth in long term and not lose focus on temporary short term profits. This also has an added benefit of lower churn in the portfolio which leads to lower drag on portfolio via brokerage costs.
- We look for a business where underlying economics is improving and things are looking up with certain symptoms of change.
- We prefer pockets where valuations reflect the point of maximum pessimism, either due to near term uncertainties, balance sheet concerns, external factors or other concerns which prove to be immaterial over a period of time.
- We like stocks where there is large undervaluation and the business already has a substantial revenue base along with leadership position in their respective segment. It pays to buy such companies when they are facing temporary problems and are available cheap.
Past Performance vs
Value of ₹ 100 invested once on
inception of this smallcasewould be
Aug 26, 2019
Alpha Invesco - Deep Value + Growth
Equity Multi Cap
Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns & is inclusive of all rebalances. Download chart