Why should you invest in this smallcase?
With 560+ million internet users, India is now the 2nd largest online market behind China.
- Government programs like Digital India aim to increase internet connectivity within the country
- Such programs have seen high budgetary allocations and the government has also launched incentive schemes to promote local manufacturing of electronics and IT hardware
- The digital revolution has benefited numerous companies that provide online services and facilitate internet penetration
- Despite its large size, there's tremendous scope for growth since internet penetration is only 48%, compared to more than 90% in developed nations
- Growing per capita income and an expanding technologically-savvy user base has increased demand for high-speed internet and pushed up the usage of data
This smallcase consists of companies like data providers, equipment manufacturers and infrastructure enablers working in the data chain and enabling higher internet penetration in India. The smallcase also contains online services companies that will benefit from higher digital penetration.
Past Performance vs
Mar 3, 2014
Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns & is inclusive of all rebalances. Download chart