About the smallcase
The infrastructure sector is a key driver for the Indian economy as it is responsible for propelling India’s overall development and enjoys intense focus of the government.
- For sustainable development of the country, India is expected to attract investments worth Rs.50 trillion (US$ 777.73 billion) investment in it's infra sector by the end of this year
- As part of Budget 2021-22, an enhanced outlay of ₹1.18 lakh crores for Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has been provided, of which ₹1.08 lakh crores is for capital expenditure - the highest ever
- 100% FDI is permitted under the automatic route across various infrastructure sectors
- India is expected to become the third largest construction market globally by 2022
- FDI in the construction development sector (townships, housing, built up infrastructure and construction development projects) and construction (infrastructure) activities stood at US$ 26.17 billion and US$ 26.30 billion, respectively, between April 2000 and December 2021
- India is the world’s second largest cement producer. The county's overall cement production capacity was nearly 294 million tonnes (MT) in FY21.
This smallcase comprises construction & engineering, water management, cables, ports and cement companies to allow investors to efficiently track and invest in the infra sector.
Live Performance vs
Current value of ₹ 100 invested once
at launchwould be
Apr 4, 2016
Equity Multi Cap
Note: Live performance includes rebalances. It is a tool to communicate factual return information and should not be seen as advertisement or promotion.