About the smallcase
- Indian Railways, World's 4th largest, is projected to account for 40% of global rail travel by 2050.
- The National Infrastructure Pipeline (2020-25) Railways allocation is INR 14 Lakh Crores & Annual Railway Capex budget of INR 2.5 Lakh Crores.
- Ambitious National Rail Plan 2024 and 2030-50 (7 Bullet Trains, 6 RRTS and 25+ Metro projects, 400 Vande Bharat and 2 DFC) with multi-decadal opportunity.
- This curated portfolio provides exposure to railway consulting, EPC, capital equipment & finance companies which have strong balance sheets, large order books and historical growth rates of 15%-30%.
- For regular updates subscribe to our YouTube Channel https://tinyurl.com/5brfbxwt
- If you are an existing investor of Omniscience Capital on an AUM Fee model, please contact us before subscribing to this product.
- LUMPSUM: To get maximum benefit from this investment, start with a lump sum of INR 5 Lakhs.
- SIP: For a lower starting amount, do an SIP of INR 10K per month.
- Holding Period: The minimum holding period should be preferably 5 years but at least 3 years.
- To stay updated on our latest research, reports and investment strategies, you can follow us on our social media handles, viz., @OmniScienceCap and @OmniScience_IN Twitter handles, @OmniScience Capital and @OmniScience smallcase LinkedIn pages, @OmniScienceCapital page on Facebook and @OmniScienceCap handle on Instagram.
Live Performance vs
Current value of ₹ 100 invested once
at launchwould be
Jan 6, 2021
Omni Bullet Train-Great Indian Railways
Equity Multi Cap
Note: Live performance includes rebalances. It is a tool to communicate factual return information and should not be seen as advertisement or promotion.