About the smallcase
- India is likely to become a $5 trillion economy by 2026. This growth would require capital of more than INR 200 lakh crores with around 30% equity and 70% debt.
- This is a curated portfolio of Capital Providers & Enablers such as exchanges, rating agencies, selected banks and infrastructure focused NBFCs, which would benefit from this large capital investments.
- Deep Dive video (23-Dec-22 : 9 Mins) :- https://tinyurl.com/3p7xkhwp
- For regular updates subscribe to our YouTube Channel https://tinyurl.com/5brfbxwt
- If you are an existing investor of Omniscience Capital on a Fixed Fee model, please contact us before subscribing to this product.
- LUMPSUM: To get maximum benefit from this investment, start with a lump sum of INR 2.5 Lakhs.
- SIP: For a lower starting amount, do an SIP of INR 5K per month.
- Holding Period: The minimum holding period should be preferably 5 years but at least 3 years.
- To stay updated on our latest research, reports and investment strategies, you can follow us on our social media handles, viz., @OmniScienceCap and @OmniScience_IN Twitter handles, @OmniScience Capital and @OmniScience smallcase LinkedIn pages, @OmniScienceCapital page on Facebook and @OmniScienceCap handle on Instagram.
Past Performance vs
Current value of ₹ 100 invested once
at launchwould be
Jan 7, 2021
Omni Capital Enablers
Equity Multi Cap
Note: All performance graphs & numbers are calculated using only the live data and includes rebalances. Past performance doesn't include cost or guarantee future returns.