Why should you invest in this smallcase?
The global IT & ITeS market reached USD 1.2 trillion in 2016-17, while the global sourcing market reached USD 173-178 billion. India remained the world’s top sourcing destination in 2016-17 with a share of 55 per cent.
- Indian IT & ITeS companies have set up over 1,000 global delivery centres in over 200 cities around the world
- The internet industry in India is likely to double to reach USD 250 billion by 2020, growing to 7.5% of GDP
- Revenues of the IT BPM industry are estimated to be at around USD 154 billion in FY 2016-17. The industry is expected to grow to USD 350 billion by 2025
- The contribution of the IT sector to India’s GDP stood at 7.7 per cent in 2016
- Indian IT exports are projected to grow at 7-8% in 2017-18 to USD 126 billion
This smallcase comprises IT & ITeS and online services companies to allow investors to efficiently track and invest in the information technology sector.
Past Performance vs
Equity Large Cap
Mar 3, 2014
Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns & is inclusive of all rebalances. Download chart