Why should you invest in this smallcase?
The global IT & ITeS market reached USD 1.2 trillion in 2016-17, while the global sourcing market reached USD 173-178 billion. India remained the world’s top sourcing destination in 2016-17 with a share of 55 per cent.
- Indian IT & ITeS companies have set up over 1,000 global delivery centres in over 200 cities around the world
- The internet industry in India is likely to double to reach USD 250 billion by 2020, growing to 7.5% of GDP
- Revenues of the IT BPM industry are estimated to be at around USD 154 billion in FY 2016-17. The industry is expected to grow to USD 350 billion by 2025
- The contribution of the IT sector to India’s GDP stood at 7.7 per cent in 2016
- Indian IT exports are projected to grow at 7-8% in 2017-18 to USD 126 billion
This smallcase comprises IT & ITeS and online services companies to allow investors to efficiently track and invest in the information technology sector.
Past PerformancePerformance vs
Current value of Returns on ₹ 100 invested once 4 years ago would beare
Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns & is inclusive of all rebalances.Download chart