About the smallcase
India is likely to be the third-largest consumer market in the world by 2030.
- Spending habits and consumption patterns have changed with the increased disposable income in the hands of millennials
- India’s aspirational class is huge and its total consumption is also very high
- This change in consumption patterns will increase demand across sectors like food & beverages, clothing & footwear, household goods, healthcare and leisure facilities
- Companies with strong brands will benefit from such consumption
- A brand is usually a name that consumers emotionally associated to, which creates a moat for the company
This smallcase consists of companies that have been able to leverage their brand power into an outstanding financial track record over the years.
Live Performance vs
Equity Large Cap
Apr 4, 2016
Note: Live performance includes rebalances. It is a tool to communicate factual return information and should not be seen as advertisement or promotion.