About the smallcase
In today's ZIRP (Zero Interest Rate Policy) World the returns on fixed income instruments, such as bank fixed deposits and bonds are quite low.
- Omni Super Dividend is a portfolio of stocks of companies whose bonds are, primarily, AAA-rated.
- The dividend yields of these companies are, currently (at the time of launch), higher than the bond yields of these companies and also higher than bank fixed deposits.
- This is a rare opportunity where Mr. Market is making a mistake and the situation is unlikely to remain like this for long.
- Investors who can bear the equity volatility can enjoy the high income from the dividend yields with a strong possibility of gains from company growth as well as re-rating by Mr. Market.
- Of course, neither the income nor the principal is guaranteed in such equity investments. But the DIPAM (Department of Investment and Public Asset Management) guidelines are designed to ensure that the dividends are stable, growing and periodically distributed.
- Brief introductory video (06-Mar-23 : 3 Mins) :- https://tinyurl.com/2ace7pc2
- For regular updates subscribe to our YouTube Channel https://tinyurl.com/5brfbxwt
- This is NOT a fixed income debt product, but an equity product with all the risks, volatility and returns associated with equities.
- If you are an existing investor of Omniscience Capital on a Fixed Fee model, please contact us before subscribing to this product.
- LUMPSUM: To get maximum benefit from this investment, start with a lump sum of INR 4 Lakhs.
- SIP: For a lower starting amount, do an SIP of INR 8K per month.
- Holding Period: The minimum holding period should be preferably 5 years but at least 3 years.
- To stay updated on our latest research, reports and investment strategies, you can follow us on our social media handles, viz., @OmniScienceCap and @OmniScience_IN Twitter handles, @OmniScience Capital and @OmniScience smallcase LinkedIn pages, @OmniScienceCapital page on Facebook and @OmniScienceCap handle on Instagram.
Past Performance vs
Current value of ₹ 100 invested once
at launchwould be
Jan 2, 2021
Omni Super Dividend - High Income Portfolio
Note: All performance graphs & numbers are calculated using only the live data and includes rebalances. Past performance doesn't include cost or guarantee future returns.