About the smallcase
Consumption in rural India is growing at 1.5 times the rate in urban India.
- As part of Budget 2022-23, the total outlay towards major agriculture and rural development projects stands at ₹1.99 lakh crore
- Under the Minimum Support Price (MSP) route, ₹2.37 lakh crore will be disbursed to approximately 163 lakh farmer accounts
- The budget has introduced the concept of 'Kisan Drones' that is going to facilitate digitization of land records and efficient crop management
- The government will set up a fund with blended capital, raised under the co-investment model, having being facilitated through NABARD. This to finance agriculture and rural startups
- Irrigation benefit project, 'Ken-Betwa' project to be implemented with an estimated allocation of ₹44,605 crores to cover 9.08 lakh hectare of farmer land
This smallcase has companies that either derive a significant amount of their revenue from rural India or are striving to enhance their foothold across rural markets to benefit from increasing rural demand.
Know how this smallcase was created
Download key points of this smallcase
Past Performance vs
Apr 4, 2016
Note: All performance graphs & numbers are calculated using only the live data and includes rebalances. Past performance doesn't include cost or guarantee future returns.