Why should you invest in this smallcase?
This pack consist of companies which follow environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria.
- ESG are a set of standards for a company’s operations that socially conscious investors use to screen potential investments.
- Environmental criteria consider how a company performs as a steward of nature.
- Social criteria examine how it manages relationships with employees, suppliers, customers, and the communities where it operates.
- Governance deals with a company’s leadership, executive pay, audits, internal controls, and shareholder rights.
- ESG criteria are an increasingly popular way for investors to evaluate companies in which they might want to invest. ESG criteria can also help investors avoid companies that might pose a greater financial risk due to their environmental or other practices.
Disclaimer: The securities quoted are exemplary and are not recommendatory.
Past Performance vs
Equity Large Cap
Jan 2, 2016
Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns & is inclusive of all rebalances. Download chart