About the smallcase
Growth companies experiencing positive earnings growth and having a reasonable valuations, while growing at a rate faster than the overall economy
- Growth companies often reinvest their earnings into numerous opportunities instead of paying dividends. Their rapid business expansion and escalating earnings typically result in higher valuations.
- However, prudent investment dictates a balanced approach to pricing. Regardless of a company's excellence, it's crucial to avoid overpaying. This is especially true for growth companies, where keeping valuations in check is important.
- While these companies present attractive investment prospects, their often steep valuations necessitate a careful evaluation to determine if they are priced appropriately for their growth potential and financial health.
- This smallcase is a carefully curated selection of High-Growth Companies available at reasonable valuations.
- Additionally, companies that demonstrate a higher ROCE, alongside maintaining healthy profit margins are selected.
You can access the asset allocation version of this smallcase with better risk-adjusted returns here
Live Performance vs
Apr 4, 2016
Note: Live performance includes rebalances. It is a tool to communicate factual return information and should not be seen as advertisement or promotion.