About the smallcase
· The Nifty 50 is a diversified set of companies bunched together as an index. These companies originate from almost all conceivable sectors and stocks. Many of the Nifty constituents lack sustainable competitive advantages in the long run. They are just to represent each corner of the economy. In the long run such companies fail to do well but in the short run they are included in the Nifty as the business may be undergoing a cyclical upturn.
· In this context that we have designed a portfolio of 20 solid names. Companies that will keep growing for longer periods of time and will delivery above average returns when compared to the underlying index - the Nifty 50.
· We have termed our smallcase offering as ‘BM Nifty Top 20’ that can generate alpha over a Nifty ETF that blindly mirrors the constituents of the Nifty 50. We have built this keeping in mind the lower risk appetite of many small investors that have lower capital and who want to beat the Nifty 50 and an average mutual fund over a longer-term time horizon.
· We have kept the cost in check and also ensured that these large cap growth names exhibit better returns with lower volatility.
· We were flooded with hundreds of requests from our Youtube Subscribers to do something for the small retail investor who comes to the market with limited capital and limited risk appetite.
The minimum investment in the smallcase that we recommend is Rs 3 to 5 lacs
Live Performance vs
Equity Large Cap
Mar 2, 2023
Note: Live performance includes rebalances. It is a tool to communicate factual return information and should not be seen as advertisement or promotion.