About the smallcase
#STAYVAN ke saath har week nivesh, life mein dega sub kuch vishesh aur banega BHARAT shrest.
- Selected 6 Indian scrips with1 balancer (all between 200/- to 1000/- price) spread across different market cap and segments. Its one of the most comprehensive diversified portfolio to provided better returns compared to a non-diversified portfolio.
- Reach lumpsum investment above Rs. 1,00,000/- and then on each SIP invest 3% of the capital investment or Rs. 3000/- whichever is above.
STAYVAN's SIP unique strategy explanation :
- Averages buy on Price and not on time. Thus, your buying entry shall always be cheaper than your previous buy. Thus the re-balance could occur the next day or after an infinite period but only when the prices hit a lower trigger price to average buy.
- Books profit at higher levels of the buying done at lower levels. It books profit and also generates cash for compounding of capital for the long term.
- Parks excess and profit booked funds into the balancer etf / stock / other instrument to provide diversification and also keep on generating returns on the investment rather than allowing it to lie as credit balance in the ledger without any returns.
- Designed to provide comparative better returns over a decent period of time. Short term investors should avoid investing in this smallcase.
- These are no financial or other advices regarding any investments. Re-balance actions are completely at investors discretion. Consult your financial advisor before investing. No services other than those prescribed by SEBI for registered RESEARCH ANALYST are intended or shall be provided. No refunds shall be made under any circumstances.
Live Performance vs
Equity Large Cap
Mar 17, 2021
Note: Live performance includes rebalances. It is a tool to communicate factual return information and should not be seen as advertisement or promotion.