About the smallcase
- At $73 billion, India has the third largest defence budget in the World. (Source: Stockholm International Peace Research Institute).
- The DPEPP 2020 plans to raise the domestic production from INR 80,000 crores to INR 175,000 crores and exports of INR 35,000 crores by 2025.
- This curated portfolio provides exposure to defence companies with strong technology moats such as torpedoes and missiles, aircraft carrier, fighter jets, submarines, electronic systems, etc.
- Brief introductory video (18-Oct-21 : 5 Mins) :- https://tinyurl.com/avnzwj4z
- Deep Dive video (09-Nov-22 : 30 Mins) :- https://tinyurl.com/2p8teyfk
- Explaining Growth Drivers (06-Dec-22 : 12 Mins) :- https://tinyurl.com/4w6yxdh6
- Budget Impact on Defence (03-Feb-22 : 8 Mins) :- https://tinyurl.com/d6mnkkdu
- For regular updates subscribe to our YouTube Channel :- https://tinyurl.com/5brfbxwt
- If you are an existing investor of Omniscience Capital on an AUM Fee model, please contact us before subscribing to this product.
- LUMPSUM: To get maximum benefit from this investment, start with a lump sum of INR 5 Lakhs.
- SIP: For a lower starting amount, do an SIP of INR 10K per month.
- Holding Period: The minimum holding period should be preferably 5 years but at least 3 years.
- To stay updated on our latest research, reports and investment strategies, you can follow us on our social media handles, viz., @OmniScienceCap and @OmniScience_IN Twitter handles, @OmniScience Capital and @OmniScience smallcase LinkedIn pages, @OmniScienceCapital page on Facebook and @OmniScienceCap handle on Instagram.
Past Performance vs
Current value of ₹ 100 invested once
at launchwould be
Jan 7, 2021
Omni Bharat Defence
Equity Multi Cap
Note: All performance graphs & numbers are calculated using only the live data and includes rebalances. Past performance doesn't include cost or guarantee future returns.