Why should you invest in this smallcase?
India is likely to be the third-largest consumer market in the world by 2030.
- Spending habits and consumption patterns have changed with the increased disposable income in the hands of millennials
- India’s aspirational class is huge and its total consumption is also very high
- This change in consumption patterns will increase demand across sectors like food & beverages, clothing & footwear, household goods, healthcare and leisure facilities
- Companies with strong brands will benefit from such consumption
- A brand is usually a name that consumers emotionally associated to, which creates a moat for the company
This smallcase consists of companies that have been able to leverage their brand power into an outstanding financial track record over the years.
Past PerformancePerformance vs
Current value of Returns on ₹ 100 invested once 4 years ago would beare
Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns & is inclusive of all rebalances.Download chart