Ever wondered how the Research Desk at Niveshaay conducts its stock research for identifying the stocks that are often undervalued but have the capability to generate multi-bagger returns in the future?
At Niveshaay, we manage 4 diverse smallcases, each with its own intricacies and nuances. Both our existing and potential clients are keen to learn about our investment strategy:
- How we create portfolios by identifying the stocks that are often undervalued but have the capability to generate multi-bagger returns in the future.
- How we plan exits and rebalancing while managing the risk involved with changes.
We have partnered with LearnApp to create a Masterclass on our Investing Strategy
There’s 2.5 hours of video content suitable for beginner to intermediate investors to learn from.
There’s also a quiz at the end for you to test how much you’ve learned!
The Masterclass is made up of 3 Lessons which you can watch anytime as per your convenience, where you will learn:
- Understanding the Mid Cap & Small Cap Universe of Companies
- Screening information and data of stocks and strategy behind creating a diversified portfolio
- Case Studies & detailed analysis of 3 sectors – Textile, Electric Vehicles & Consumption
- Examples of how to play Cyclical themes in the stock market: the indicators that Niveshaay uses to look out for Cyclical stocks.
Get access to this Masterclass for FREE
The LearnApp subscription to watch this Masterclass is worth ₹8,999/Yr. But as a special offer for smallcase users, you can get free access to this masterclass by subscribing to Niveshaay’s flagship Green Energy smallcase!
Additionally, you will also get 10% off on the LearnApp subscription if you want to access other courses and content on LearnApp
Subscribe using the link below to avail free access to Arvind Kothari’s Masterclass