Welcome to Windmill Capital, we’re a SEBI-registered research analyst creating stock/ETF portfolios. Data analysis is the heart and soul behind our portfolio construction, and with over 50 offerings, we have built something for everyone.
This post serves as your comprehensive guide and handbook to help you understand the model, strategy, or theme behind Windmill Capital’s subscription-based smallcases. It also features the benefits of subscribing to Windmill’s smallcases, what to look for while choosing a smallcase, and how to effectively manage smallcases after investing in them.
Understanding the benefits of your subscription
Looking to get started with investing?
Your Windmill Capital subscription gives you access to our high-quality research, newsletters, exclusive webinars & reports, 1-click investing, regular portfolio updates, seamless performance tracking, and more!
Windmill Capital offers 15 fee-based smallcases that you can subscribe to, each meticulously designed to cater to your diverse investing needs with simple, intelligent, and data-backed portfolios.
Insights, Videos, and Articles on Fee-based smallcases
A guide to selecting & managing smallcases
These resources will help you utilize the platform to your advantage and help you manage your investments more effectively.
Considerations Before Choosing a smallcase
- What is CAGR or Compound Annual Growth Rate [Video]
- What is Volatility? [Video]
- Why does a smallcase have a minimum investment amount? [Video]
- Charges associated with smallcase investments [Blog]
Essential Tips for Managing Your smallcase Investments
- Understanding a smallcase’s returns [Video]
- Windmill Capital’s Rebalancing Strategy [Blog]
- Understanding rebalancing [Video]
- How to start SIPs in your smallcases [Video]
Expertly Curated Finance Articles by Windmill Capital
- All Weather Investing: Build Immunity Against Market Corrections
- What is Glide Path Investing?
- Thematic Investing: Capitalizing on Emerging Trends
- Mastering Momentum: Part 1 & Part 2
- Exploring Smart Beta: Enhance Your Portfolio with Strategic Weighting
- Core-Satellite Approach: Building a Balanced Portfolio for Long-Term Growth
- Effectively Using Asset Allocation to Ride Out the Volatility
Windmill’s Wisdom: Commentary on the Stock Market & Economic Trends
- Small cap stocks: Are they consistently outperforming large caps? | Mint Genie
- ICC World Cup & Investing: How to handle a tricky pitch for a winning portfolio? | Economic Times
- Barriers hindering financial empowerment of women; 4 key tips to overcome them | Mint Genie
- Optimism Bias in the market: What is it and how does it impact your portfolio? | Mint Genie
- Does corporate debt impact stock returns? Here’s the answer | Mint Genie
- Why do equities remain clear winners in long-term wealth generation? | Mint Genie
- Coming on the heels of a merger, HDFC Bank now hit most by RBI’s liquidity-draining move | Economic Times
- Independence Day 2023: How to achieve financial freedom with the right investing strategy to fund your child’s education | Mint Genie
- ETMarkets Smart Talk-Look at profitability, growth prospects, and return ratios while choosing smallcap stocks | ET Markets
- Real Estate: Factors that influence the market and investors | Mint Genie
- REITs vs Realty Index: What’s better for risk-adjusted returns? | Mint Genie
- Gold trends and outlook for Akshaya Tritiya: MintGenie
- What are REITs?: Deccan Herald
- Tax harvesting & How to save capital gains tax?: Mint Genie
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Getting in touch with Windmill Capital
Disclaimer: Investment in securities market are subject to market risks. Read all the related documents carefully before investing. Registration granted by SEBI, membership of BASL (in case of IAs) and certification from NISM in no way guarantee performance of the intermediary or provide any assurance of returns to investors.
The content in these posts/articles is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as professional financial advice and nor to be construed as an offer to buy /sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy / sell any security or financial products.
Users must make their own investment decisions based on their specific investment objective and financial position and using such independent advisors as they believe necessary.
Windmill Capital Team: Windmill Capital Private Limited is a SEBI registered research analyst (Regn. No. INH200007645) based in Bengaluru at No 51 Le Parc Richmonde, Richmond Road, Shanthala Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560025 creating Thematic & Quantamental curated stock/ETF portfolios. Data analysis is the heart and soul behind our portfolio construction & with 50+ offerings, we have something for everyone. CIN of the company is U74999KA2020PTC132398. For more information and disclosures, visit our disclosures page here